Monday, November 15, 2010

A dream trip to the NASSCOM Animation & Gaming Conclave 2010

Hello friends! I would like to share with you one of my biggest achievements so far. RICKSHAW BRAWL, as I mentioned in my earlier post, was selected among the top 10 finalists in the Intel Level Up 2010 India series and was invited to be showcased at one of the biggest events for game developers and animators in India – NASSCOM Animation & Gaming Conclave 2010 in Hyderabad. And yes, I was able to make it to the event after crossing so many hurdles :P thanx to my friend Ankit :)



The first day of the summit was for Animators. Unfortunately I couldn’t attend it. Nevertheless, we were there on the 2nd Day. The day was packed with lots of interesting presentations by speakers from leading organisations like Ubisoft, Adobe, Intel, Kreeda Games and many more. We attended many of them and it was really great to hear such inspiring minds. Though, we were in the game lounge playing games most of the time :)

The final event – “The Gaming Super Pitch”, where I had to present our game RICKSHAW BRAWL in front of the Judges, started at around 5:30 pm. After all the game presentations and a lot of questioning by the judges and audience, it was finally time for the results. And I am really happy to announce that RICKSHAW BRAWL won the prize for THE BEST ART & DESIGN. We won a laptop from DELL. So well done DC Animations. You guyz really did a great job. Wish you were there with me.






It was such an awesome experience for me. I got to talk with some really great people from EA, KREEDA GAMES, INTEL and many more. I had never got such an exposure and this event turned out to be a great opportunity for me to showcase my work and interact with such cool people from all over India.

Once again thanx to Intel for the wonderful opportunity, thanx to Ankit for coming with me. And last but not the least, well done team. Awesome work !!

RICKSHAW BRAWL ROCKS !!!

1 comment:

What do u feel ?